You may want to add a GIF to your emails especially when you are sending the mail to a friend or loved one, however, this could be a difficult task because the usual mail dashboard does not provide an option to add GIF.
However, after reading this article, you will get to know The Best Way to Add a GIF to Your Emails.
The Best Way to Add a GIF to Your Emails
It’s simple to include animated GIFs in your email. To begin, you’ll need to make or download a short animated movie from a website like Giphy.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
To guarantee that you include a GIF properly in an email, keep the following in mind.
How to Insert GIF in Gmail
- Choose a section of the email where the GIF will look best.
- Insert a photo by clicking on it (not Attachment).
- Select a GIF file from your computer or a Google+ album, then click Upload.
- You may also use the Align button to change the position of your GIF in the email body.
In Outlook, you may add a GIF.
- Select the email area where you want the GIF to appear.
- Select Insert Pictures Inline from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a GIF from your hard drive.
- At the bottom of the Email page, click the Insert button.
Using Yahoo Mail to add a GIF
- Select the Compose button to start writing an email.
- To embed the GIF, go to the section where you want to put it.
- At the bottom of the toolbar, click the GIF icon. To include in your email, choose a GIF from the selection of popular GIFs.
- Hover your cursor over the image to adjust the size of the GIF.
- Select Small or Large from the three-dot symbol in the top right corner of the GIF.
Adding a GIF to an Email
You may also use the methods below to embed a GIF into an email. You’ll need the GIF’s URL or source for this technique.
Copy and paste the following code into the email’s body: image src=”https://online-tech-tips.com/bestpic.gif
” width=”200′′ height=”300′′ ” width=”200′′ height=”300′′ border=”0′′> alt=”OTTGIF” border=”0′′>
Replace the value contained in quotation marks with a new value. Change the image src to the URL of the GIF you wish to include.
You may alter the width and height settings to suit your needs.
You may also modify alt to be the GIF’s alternative text, and set the border to 1 if you want the GIF to have one.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE