Sony has launched two new Xperia phones in India namely, Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus. The two device looks identical on the outside and comes with the same specifications, the R1 however, has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage while the R1 Plus has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The phones have 5.2-inch HD display; are powered by octa-core Snapdragon 430 chipsets, sports 13MP+8MP cameras, and are fuelled by 2620mAh batteries. Both device runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS which will be upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo in the near future, according to Sony. They however lacks fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia R1 / Xperia R1 Plus Specs
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 282PPI
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB (R1) / 3GB (R1 Plus) RAM
- 16GB (R1) / 32GB (R1 Plus) built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, Exmor sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Upgradeable to Android 8.0
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 2,620mAh
- Dimensions: 146×73.2×8.89mm
- Weight: 154 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Silver
The Xperia R1 is priced at Rs 12,990 (US$195), while the R1 Plus costs Rs 14,990 (US$225). They will be available from November 10 in India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE