The Chinese phone maker Vivo, last week unveiled it photocentric V7 smartphone in Indonesia, today, the company has officially introduced the smartphone in India. It will be available for purchase exclusively on e-commerce website FlipKart from November 24th. Eager customers however, can pre-order it starting today. Vivo is selling the phone for Rs 18,990 ($285).
The major highlight of the V7 is its front-facing 24MP camera, which comes with Face Beauty 7.0 for taking amazing pictures. The front camera has face unlock feature that lets you quickly unlock the phone by glaring into the camera in addition to fingerprint sensor located on the back that provides same functionality using your fingers.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It features a 5.7-inch 18:9 FullView display; is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset; sports 16MP rear camera, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Vivo V7 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, FunTouch OS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 139 grams
The phone is painted in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE