The Y15 (2019) today was introduced by Vivo in India with upgraded specs. It comes with a 6.35-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch that tucked in a 16MP front camera, is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, sports 13MP+2MP+8MP triple rear camera, and is backed by a 5000mAh battery.
It runs FunTouch OS 9 built on Android 9.0 Pie and offers dedicated dual SIM slot with Dual 4G VoLTE supports. The phone have rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphones jack, and Micro USB for charging.
It is the same Vivo Y3 that was released earlier this month, but with lower storage and different processor.
Vivo Y3 Specifications
- 6.35-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1544×720) resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture; 8MP ultra-wide angle camera (120° FOV) with f/2.2 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh / 4880mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 159.43×76.77×8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5 grams
The Y15 (2019) is available for purchase at online and offline stores across India for Rs 13,990 (US$202) in Aqua Blue and Burgundy Red gradient colors.