The Vivo Z5x today becomes official in China as the company pulled the wraps off the device. The mid-flagship bring 6.53-inch Full HD+ screen, Snapdragon 710 chipset, triple rear camera, and a gigantic battery at an entry-level price.
Moreover, it has an in-screen selfie camera, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3.5mm headphones jack. The Z5x runs FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It has a gradient polycarbonate back themed in Phantom Black and Aurora Blue colors. There is a non-gradient Midnight Black color option as well.
Vivo Z5x Specifications
- 6.53-inch 2.5D curved glass LCD display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90.77% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.78 aperture, LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle rear camera (120°) with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Dimensions: 162.39×77.33×8.85 mm
- Weight: 204 grams
The 4GB/64GB version is priced at CNY 1398 (US$202), the 6GB/64GB version at CNY 1498 (US$217), the 6GB/128GB version at CNY 1698 (US$246), while the high-end 8GB/128GB version costs CNY 1998 (US$298). Pre-order for the Vivo Z5x has already begin in China. Sales will begin later this month.