The world’s first Project Tango smartphone, PHAB 2 Pro, by Lenovo is now available for purchase on Lenovo eStore in the United States. The device was launched in partnership with Google in June at an event held in San Francisco and was scheduled to go on sale in September, but due to some unknown reasons the sale was halted. The phone is noted for its unique ability to map 3D object in real-time via four built-in cameras planted at the front and back. It also comes with three noise-cancelling microphones and supports Dolby Atmos.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 6.4-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixel) resolution
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel PDAF camera; Depth View camera; Motion Tracking Sensor camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos, triple array noise-cancelling mics
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4050mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 88.57 x 179.83 x 6.98-10.7mm
- Weight: 259 grams
To make things more interesting, Google earlier today revealed that there are now over 35 new tango apps available on Play Store. These includes Measure—an app that let users measure anything in their home; Spectra that let users customize videos with 3D filter; Crayola Color Blaster, an app that let users paint and draw on all surfaces in their home, and lots more.
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro costs US$499 and is available in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE