Xiaomi just introduced Redmi 4 in India which is the same Redmi 4X that was launched in China in February. It features a 5-inch HD display; packs an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 4,100mAh battery.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with MIUI 8.0 and supports hybrid dual SIM. The phone also sports a fingerprint scanner at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specifications
- 5.0-inch touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, IR sensor, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x 8.65mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Elegant Gold, Gorgeous Black
Redmi 4 with 2GB RAM + 16GB storage -> Rs 6,999 ($105)
Redmi 4 with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage -> Rs 8,999 ($135)
Redmi 4 with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage -> Rs 10,999 ($165)
It will be available on Mi store, Amazon India and other selected stores from 23rd of May.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE