HTC has just announced U11, its long expected flagship smartphone that has been rumoured for a while. The phone which happens to be the company’s first to packs Snapdragon 835, Qualcomm most powerful processor as of now, has 3D glass panel at the front and back which gives it a distinctive premium look.
While it doesn’t seems much like a threat to most smartphones out there, it definitely is for the Galaxy S8’s. If we are to slightly extend our list of Snapdragon 835-powered devices, the Sharp AQUOS R, Sony Xperia XZ Premium, and Xiaomi Mi 6 may be under the very same threat too. HTC has studied these devices, markets response, and we can bet they are part of their aims, but will it hit or miss?
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The U11 is loaded with tons of new features such as Edge Sense that allows users to squeeze the phone to launch applications such as camera, text messages, phonebook or apps specified by the user. Furthermore, Edge Sense can be configured to recognize short squeeze from long squeeze in activating different customized actions, for instance, you can set it to launch camera when short squeeze and to trigger the shutter button when long squeeze.
Because it requires no surface action, Edge Sense can be use in any environment even where the touchscreen may not work properly. HTC once again has disputed the common 3.5mm audio jack and instead opted for USB Type-C audio. The audio signal sent out over USB Type-C is greatly enhanced with HTC USonic, a feature that leverage the power of Active Noise Cancelling built into the phone omni-directional microphones to erase background noise while providing a unique audio experience for the listener.
With BoomSound Hi-Fi on deck, users can also enjoy music with great clearity and lesser disruption without using headphones. It is worth mentioning that the phone will shipped with USB-C to 3.5mm converter. Moving on, the U11 is waterproof and dustproof certified with IP67 rating, giving it the ability to survive for thirty minutes in up to one meter deep of water.
The U11 runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat which comes hand-in-hand with Google Assistant in addition to HTC Sense Companion, though the company is offering Amazon Alexa or Duer AI (by Baidu) in some markets. While U.S will only get the 4GB RAM variant, it will be shipped to some regions such as China, India and Korea with 6GB of RAM.
HTC U11 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super LCD 5 display with Quad-HD (2560×1440) resolution, 534ppi, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel Ultra Pixel 3 rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, UltraSpeed Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording with 3D Audio, 1080p slow-mo video @120fps, RAW supports
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat, Sense UI
- USB-C Audio, HTC USonic, BoomSound Hi-Fi, four omni-directional noise-cancelling mics, 3D Audio recording, Hi-Res Audio
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP67)
- Fingerprint sensor (beneath the home button)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- Colour(s): Ice White, Sapphire Blue, Amazing Silver, Brilliant Black, Solar Red
The phone is priced at $696 in U.S, at €749 ($816) in Europe, and at £649 ($831) in U.K. It will start shipping from next week in select markets and globally from June 2017.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE