Xiaomi has refreshed its Mi Notebook Air 13.3″ edition with faster Intel chipset nearly a year after its first debuts. Most of the specs still remains the same including the display, RAM, connectivity and battery capacity, but this is powered by 7th-gen Core i5 (Kabylake) processor. There is also a high-end model with 7th-gen Core i7 (Kabylake) processor accompanied with up to 256GB of SSD storage.
Besides the upgrade in central processing unit (CPU), the Mi Notebook Air 2017 also has a fingerprint sensor embedded within the upper area of its glass touchpad, with supports of Windows Hello for quick login.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3″ (2017) Specifications
- 13.3-inch display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 300 nits brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 3.1GHz Intel Core i5-7200U / up to 3.5GHz Intel Core i7-7500U processor; GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (2133MHz)
- 128GB SATA SSD / 256GB PCle x 4 NVMe SSD, SSD expansion slot
- 1MP HD webcam
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2 x 2W Speakers, Dolby Audio, RealTek ALC255; digital array mic
- OS: Windows 10
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 port, HDMI port, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11ac, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 40Whr, fast charging
- Dimensions: 309.6 x 210.9 x 14.8mm
- Colour(s): Silver
Mi Notebook Air with Core i5 + 8GB RAM + 128GB SSD -> CNY 4999 (US$735)
Mi Notebook Air with Core i5 + 8GB RAM + 256GB SSD -> CNY 5499 (US$808)
The Core i5 model is available for pre-orders in China and will go on sale from 18th of June. Availability and pricing of the Core i7 model has not been revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE