Few months after its initial launch in China, ZTE today has officially brings Nubia Z11 miniS to India. The phone features a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080p) display; packs an octa-core Snapdragon 625 chipset; sports 23MP and 13MP cameras, and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
The firm introduced the 64GB storage variant in India which also comes with a MicroSD expansion slot that can accept up to 200GB storage capacity. The Nubia Z11 miniS runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with nubia UI 4.0 on top, it also comes embedded with a fingerprint scanner at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Nubia Z11 miniS Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Sony IMX318 sensor, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX 258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Color(s): Khaki Grey, Moon Gold
The smartphone will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting from Tuesday March 21 at a price of Rs 16,999 ($253).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE