Microsoft has announced a new 2-in-1 Surface Pro laptop with faster processor and improved battery life. This happened to be the fifth in the “Surface Pro” series and unlike the previous series comes with the slimmest body design, measuring just 8.5mm and its thinnest point. It is not only the thinnest but also the lightest at 768 grams.
Microsoft said it used 99% of space inside the device to ensure its compactibility. The new Surface Pro (2017) is powered by a 7th-gen Core i7 (Kabylake) processor coupled with up to 16GB of RAM and up to 1TB of SSD storage. 7th-gen Core m3 and Core i5 variants will also be made available in some markets. According to Microsoft, the laptop offers 2.5 times more computing performance than the Surface Pro 3 and 1.7 times the compute power of iPad Pro.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Another notable feature is its extreme battery life. The laptop can last up to 13.5 hours in a single charge which is 50% more than the battery life of Surface Pro 4 and 35% more than iPad Pro. Furthermore, The Surface Pro (2017) hinge can be tilt up to 165-degree to use in “Studio Mode” for perfect writing, drawing and sketching, a clue taken from Surface Studio.
Microsoft is offering a LTE Advanced option later this year for fast web speed and download to get things done quick at shortest time. Along with the 2-in-1, the firm also launched a new Surface Pen with 4096 pressure points and 21 miliseconds of latency; and a new Signature Type Cover with 1.3mm key travel, covered with Alcantara material.
Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) Specifications
- 12.3-inch PixelSense display with 2736 x 1824 pixel resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 10-point multi-touch
- Seventh-generation Core m3/i5/i7 processor
- 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB SSD
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, 1080p video recording
- OS: Windows 10 Creators Update
- 1.6W stereo speakers, Dolby Audio Premium, Stereo mics
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE (optional), USB 3.0 port, Cover port, Mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect
- Battery: up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- Dimensions: 292 x 201 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 768 grams (Core m3) / 784 grams (Core i5)
The base model is priced at $799.99, while the high-end model with Core i7, 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD costs $2,699. It is available for pre-orders and will start shipping from 15th of June. The Surface Pen will be available separately for $99 and the Signature Type Cover for $129.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE