Meizu has launched M5c for global markets few days after debuting M5 in India. It features a 5-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core processor; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
The phone is clad in a polycarbonate body that 8.3mm thick, weighing 135 grams. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat, has a fingerprint on the home button, and supports 4G VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu M5c Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 297ppi, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 400nits brightness
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Colour(s): Gold, Blue, Red, Pink, Black
It will be available in Europe, Asia, and other selected markets when it go on sale. No details on its pricing yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE