Acer has introduced Spin 3, the company’s latest convertible laptop in India. The device which was initially launched in late 2016 comes with a rotatable hinge that can be flip up to 360-degree for ease of use in various environments.
It has hairline brushed finish with Acer logo inscribed in silver color on the back. The Spin 3 features a 15.6-inch full-HD Acer Color Intelligent display that auto adjust the display gamma and saturation, optimizing color and brightness in real-time. It also have BlueLightShield for eye protection against harmful rays emits through the screen. The laptop comes with a full backlit keyboard and runs 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home out-of-the-box.
While the Spin 3 was launched in multiple processor (up to Core i7) and RAM (up to 12GB) variants, only the Core i3 variant is introduced in India today.
Acer Spin 3 Specifications
- 15.6-inch LCD IPS touch display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 141ppi pixel density; Color Intelligent; multi-touch supports
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i3-6100U (3MB cache) processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM, expandable up to 12GB
- 500GB SATA HDD, 5400RPM
- Optical Drive: none
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- HD Webcam, Microphone
- Connectivity: USB 3.1 port, 2x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI port, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11ac, SD card reader
- Battery: 4-cell 3,220mAh Lithium-Ion; up to 9 hours of use
The Acer Spin 3 convertible laptop is priced at Rs 42,999 (US$632). It is available for purchase at online and offline stores across India.