Airtel Nigeria Recruitment –How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies
Airtel Nigeria is a giant outfit considered the trailblazer of telecom companies in Nigeria. Notably, Airtel has been operating vibrantly in Nigeria since August 5, 2001. Indisputably, Airtel Nigeria maintains enviable prestige not only as Nigeria’s first telecom operator but also as the first introducer of toll-free 24-hour customer care.
Currently, Airtel spans its tentacles of operation across 14 African countries, making it a significant telecom operator to reckon with in Africa. In Nigeria alone, Airtel boasts having no less than 30 million subscribers.
Besides playing a major role in Nigeria’s telecom industry, Airtel Nigeria has contributed immensely to efforts intended to lessen the impact of unemployment in Nigeria. It’s worthy of note that through its career website, Airtel Nigeria recruits a massive population of Nigerians into its labour system.
If you’ve browsed the Internet endlessly for useful information about applying for job vacancies at Airtel Nigeria, rest assured that your search ends here. Verily, this article has got all you need to know about Airtel Nigeria recruitment.
Applying for Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies
Airtel Nigeria runs a website (careerslip.com/airtel-nigeria/profile) which caters to the needs of people willing to apply for Airtel Nigeria jobs online. To conveniently tender your application for a job vacancy at Airtel Nigeria, there’s the need to attempt a registration process.
To register at Airtel Nigeria’s career website, visit the site’s homepage, switch to the top right hand corner and click the tab with three white horizontal lines and then tap the green-coloured Register button that pops up next.
Notably, you’ll have to submit your CV at the point of application. At the same time, you’re allowed to apply for the advertised Airtel Nigeria job vacancies on the website and keep a watchful eye on your application.
How to Apply for Available Airtel Nigeria Jobs Online
- To apply for an available Airtel Nigeria job online, visit the official site https://careerslip.com/airtel-nigeria/profile
- Once you land on the site’s homepage, attempt the registration process stated earlier. For this registration, you’ll have to input your details (first name, last name, email and password) in required fields
- Then, click the Join Now button
- With the above done, you’re now free to apply for any vacant Airtel Nigeria job position that you qualify for
Airtel Nigeria Vacant Job Positions
There are various available job positions at Airtel Nigeria but the ones (in this post) are highly technical and may require applicants to meet certain recruitment requirements which will be stated later in this post. Below is a list of these job positions:
- Regional Technical Officer
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer
- Business Support Engineer
- Technology Programme Executive
- Lead –Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
- Head Transport Engineering
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools
- Lead, Business Support System
Below are some of the recruitment requirements for these job positions:
- Eng. –Telecommunication Science, Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other relevant field
- Applicants must have at least 4-year experience in System Administration and Data Analytics
- Applicants must have had at least 6-year managerial experience working under GSM/Mobile company
- Applicants should possess detailed knowledge of Ericsson Systems, Nokia, ZTE and other vendor equipment counterparts
We have listed only few of the recruitment requirements for the aforementioned technical job positions. You can always find out all the requirements for a specific technical job position on the career site of Airtel Nigeria.
* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊On April 5th, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE TO JOIN
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE