JAMB recommended textbooks for Account 2021 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB Principle Of Account, then you need to know the best account textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Account in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in Account? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Account textbooks to study and pass JAMB Account excellently.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Account 2021/2022
- Best Account textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB Account 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Account
- how to pass jamb account
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Account
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Account textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2021/2022.
BEST ACCOUNT TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Account are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB an pass.
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Account 2021/2022:
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014) Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo, Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001) Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services
- Akinduko, A. O (2001) Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989) A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002) Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997) Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010) Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Adson Publishing Company, Onitsha
- Femi L. (2013) Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002) Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice Hall International Edition
- Hassan M. M. (2001), Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited
- Igben, R. O. (2004) Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006) Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989) Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995) Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers
- Oshisami, K. (1997) Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Account in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Account recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR ACCOUNT 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Account
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Account before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Accounting textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Account 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Account textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Account textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.