JAMB recommended textbooks for Art 2021 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2021/2022 and score above 80 in JAMB Art, then you need to know the best Art textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for art in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in JAMB art? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Art textbooks to study and pass JAMB Art.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Art 2021/2022
- Best Art textbooks to read for JAMB 2021/2022
- Best textbooks for JAMB Art 2021/2022
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Art
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Art
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Art textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2021/2022.
BEST ART TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB AND PASS
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Art are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Art 2021/2022:
- Banjoko I. (2000) Visual Arts made Easy: Textbook for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, Movic Publishing Company Ltd.
- Egonwa, O.D. (1991) African Art: A contemporary Source Book, Benin: Osasu Publishers.
- Eguilae, S.A. (1985) The Essential Ground work in Art and Design, Omotola Standard Press and Bookshop (Nig) Ltd.
- Erese, U. O. and Ogunsina E. D. (1989) Creative Arts and Crafts for J. S. S. Onibonoje Press.
- Nahab, S. J. (2003) Art of the Millennium for Senior Secondary Schools, Ehindero (Nig.) Ltd.
- Ogumor, E. (1993) Certificate Art for Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olaosebikan W. A. (1982) Cultural and Creative Arts, Evans
- Olurukooba, B. K. (1991) Art for Senior Secondary Schools, ABU
- Uzoagba I. N. (1982) Understanding Art in General Education, Onitsha; African Publish Ltd
- Wangboje, I. N. (1982) A Textbook on Art for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Evans Publishers
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Art in 2021?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Art recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR ART 2021
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Art
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Art before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Art textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Art In 2021
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Art textbooks for JAMB 2021/2022“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Art textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.