Samsung has introduced Galaxy C7 Pro in India few months after it was launched in China. The phone features a 5.7-inch full-HD display; is powered by a Snapdragon 626 processor with 4GB RAM; sports dual 16MP cameras, and is backed by a 3,300mAh battery.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with TouchWiz UI on top and comes embedded with a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button. The Galaxy C7 Pro is wrapped in a metal body that is 7.00mm thick and weighs 172 grams.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 386ppi, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3,300mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 7.0mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Blue
The phone is priced at Rs 27,990 ($419). It will be exclusively available on Amazon India from 11th of April.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE