Pixel 3a (Clearly White)
Google hosted its annual I/O event in California on Tuesday where it introduced new range of hardware and software consumer products, among these are the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL – the tune-down models of the Pixel 3. Basically, the two phones are the same as they shared nearly identical innard specifications. They have the same two-tone body design that is iconic to the Pixel family, and their body thickness are the same as well.
But the Pixel 3a, meant to be cheaper, features a 5.6-inch Full HD+ OLED display and is fuelled by a 3,000mAh battery, while the XL model has a larger 6.0-inch Full HD+ OLED display and backed a 3,700mAh battery – their only difference. The phones are sculpted out of the 2018 Pixel 3 flagships, in this regard, they inherited some of their features. Although these are powered by lesser (nonetheless efficient) Snapdragon 670 10nm chipsets, they still retained the 4GB RAM.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
To cut cost, Google is offering the phones in 64GB storage only. Most will be disappointed to know that MicroSD slot is not provided to expand the very limited storage – the only option is to use Google cloud storage when you reach the brim. The last year Pixel 3’s received praise globally for their perfect untainted camera performance and pro-photography shots, thanks to Google’s in-house AI. We expect the same success from the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL seeing that these have the exact cameras that made their predecessors famous.
Google has decided to stick to the traditional single camera route for now; some wouldn’t appreciate it seeing that there are many cheap dual, triple, quad camera phones flying around, but the Pixel 3a’s are not meant to be upgrade, so you should understand why Google is still keeping it that way. The likeness of change may arrive with the Pixel 4, which is not ripe at the moment. 12.2MP (f/1.8) camera and fingerprint sensor dominate the back of the phones, while 8MP f/2.0 camera sit at the front.
Pixel 3a XL (Just Black)
As could be expected, the cameras are AI-powered. They also have few tricks under their sleeves, these include “Super Res Zoom” for detailed clarity when zooming, and “Night Sight” for bright colorful shot in low-light. “Active Edge Squeeze” formally introduced with the Pixel 3 is still present and so are the dual front-firing stereo speakers and 3.5mm audio jack. The Pixel 3a and 3a XL batteries can be fast charged using the 18W charger included in the box.
The phones have polycarbonate back and lacked waterproof certification, unlike their seniors.
Google Pixel 3a / Pixel 3a XL Specifications
- Pixel 3a -> 5.6-inch OLED display with FHD+ (2220×1080) resolution, 441PPI, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR, Dragontrail glass protection protection
- Pixel 3a XL -> 6.0-inch OLED display with FHD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 400PPI, 18:9 aspect ratio, HDR, Dragontrail glass protection protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 Mobile Platform, Adreno 615 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12.2-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD auto focus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), LED flash, 4K video recording @30fps
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.8 aperture, 75-degree FOV, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie; Google Assistant
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, Dual Mic
- Fingerprint sensor (rear), Active Edge
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh (Pixel 3a) / 3,700mAh (Pixel 3a XL), 18W fast charging
- Pixel 3a: 151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2mm, 147 grams
- Pixel 3a XL: 160.1 x 76.1 x 8.2 mm, 177 grams
- Color(s): Just Black, Clearly White, Purple-ish
The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL cost $399 and $479 respectively in the U.S, and will be available on multiple network carriers in the region, including T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Spectrum, Verizon, and US Cellular in the coming days. The phones are already available on Google Play Store. The Pixel 3a will launch in India on May 15th and is expected to cost Rs 39,999 (US$580).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE