Following the launch of its P Smart (2019) smartphone in March, Huawei unceremoniously today has introduced another variant of the device dubbed P Smart Z. This has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ display without a notch. The absence of a notch means the phone front camera is housed on a separate motorize mechanism that pop up when users want to take selfie.
The selfie camera has a 16MP f/2.2 sensor. At the back of the phone resides 16MP+2MP dual camera and a fingerprint sensor for security. The hardware relied on a HiSilicon Kirin 710 octa-core chipset, clubbed with 4GB of RAM. The P Smart Z boots Android 9.0 Pie buttered with EMUI 9.0. It has hybrid dual SIM slot, USB Type-C port, and is backed by a 4,000mAh battery.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Huawei P Smart Z Specifications
- 6.59-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, Mali G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera
- 16-megapixel pop up front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8 grams
- Colour(s): Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black
The phone is priced at €279 (US$312) and is already available in some European countries.
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE