LG today unwrapped its latest “Q series” smartphones, the Q7, Q7+ and Q7α, in Korea. The new successors of the Q6 series that was launched last year comes with the same display, but packed a more powerful processor. There are minor upgrades in RAM, storage capacity and the overall hardware, but major upgrades only occur in software.
The Q7+ for instance supports HiFi Quad DAC for quality audio and it is the only one in the group that sports a 16MP rear camera, which its predecessor lacked. The phones earned MIL-STD 810G military certification for their rugged design and are IP68 waterproof and dustproof certified. Speaking of software, the Q7, Q7+ and Q7α supports DTS X:3D Surround Sound and HiFi audio, and also features LG proprietary QLens AI which is embedded in the camera software.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phones runs Android 8.0 Oreo, have fingerprint sensors at the rear, and are powered by 3000mAh battery.
LG Q7 Specifications
- 5.5-inch FHD+ (2160×1080) FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 442ppi
- 1.5GHz Octa-core / 1.8GHz Octa-core processor (unspecified)
- 3GB RAM (Q7,Q7α) / 4GB RAM (Q7+)
- 32GB storage (Q7,Q7α) / 64GB storage (Q7+), expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel (Q7+) / 13-megapixel (Q7,Q7α) rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel (Super Wide Angle) / 8-megapixel front camera; facial recognition
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Google Assistant
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G certified, water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, FM radio, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh (non-removable), fast charging
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 69.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 145 grams
Q7: Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet
Q7+: Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet
Q7α: Moroccan Blue
The phones will go on sale in Europe in early June and from there will roll out to Asia and America. No details on pricing.
LG has made the Q7 and Q7+ official in Korea and we now have the pricing details of both smartphones. The Q7 is priced at KRW 495,000 ($456), while the Q7+ goes for KRW 570,000 ($526). The device will be up for purchase on known carriers (i.e SK Telecom) in the region later this month.
The company also revealed that the phones will be coming to Europe, Asia and America in the coming months.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE