Meizu today has launched M3, its latest mid-budget smartphone in China. It packs a more powerful processor and larger battery when compares with its predecessor, M2, that was released in July last year. However, this runs Yun mobile operating system instead of Android.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Meizu M3 features a 5-inch HD display; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and offers hybrid dual SIM with 4G LTE supports just like Meizu M2. It comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, both of which are expandable via MicroSD card.
Meizu M3 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM (second SIM slot can be use as a MicroSD card slot)
- OS: YunOS, Flyme 5.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,870mAh
- Dimension: 141.5 ×69.5 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 132 grams
- Color(s): White, Pink, Blue, Grey, and Gold
The Meizu M3 is priced at CNY 599 ($92 USD) for 16GB version and CNY 799 ($122 USD) for 32GB version. Both are available for pre-order in China via the company official store and will start shipping from 29th of April. No word on availability outside China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE