Roughly seven months after its initial launch in China, Meizu today introduced M5 in India. The phone is wrapped in a polycarbonate (plastic) body that measure 8.15mm at its thickest point, weighing 138 grams. It comes with a 5-inch HD display and is driven by an octa-core MediaTek chipset accompanied with 3GB of RAM.
It runs Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow; supports hybrid dual SIM; bears a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button, and is powered by a 3,070mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu M5 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 282ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Flyme OS
- Fingerprint sensor (mTouch 2.1)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3.070mAh
- Dimensions: 147.28 × 72.8 × 8.15mm
- Weight: 138 grams
The phone is up for grab exclusively on eStore Tatacliq for Rs 10,499 (US$157). It is available in Sapphire Blue and Champagne Gold colors.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE