Meizu has made a new addition to its “M” mobile phone series in China by introducing M6s, the company’s latest budget smartphone. It features a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display and is powered by a Samsung’s 14nm Exynos 7872 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
The phone houses its fingerprint sensor at the side. The fingerprint is multifunctional as it can be configure to perform several actions. The M6s also features a pressure-sensitive halo button below the screen that can be customize to perform different actions as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It has 16MP+8MP camera setup; runs FlyMe OS 6.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat; supports dual SIM functionality, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
Meizu M6s Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz hexa-core Exynos 7872 processor, Mali G71 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, CMOS sensor, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, FlyMe OS 6.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh (minimum) / 2,930mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 152 × 72.54 × 8mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour(s): Matte Black, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Cobalt Blue
The 32GB and 64GB storage versions are priced at CNY 999 ($155) and CNY 1199 ($186), respectively. The Meizu M6s will be available in China from January 19th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE