Meizu has launched the ninth edition of its “Note” series in China as expected today. The Note 9 as called, is the successor of the Note 8 and in this regard bring some positive changes in specs and design. It comes with a 6.2-inch Waterdrop LCD display that boasts of a Full HD+ resolution and an 89.23% screen-to-body ratio.
Underneath the display panel is a Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm chipset, clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The firm is also offering a 6GB RAM variant with 128GB of storage. Flyme 7.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie runs the software. Speaking of the software, various optimizations are put in place to improve user experience when gaming, these include “Hyper Gaming” and “Game Mode 3.0”.
Meizu’s new Note 9 smartphone sports dual rear camera; the main camera uses a 48MP f/1.7 sensor that was made by Samsung, while the secondary 5MP sensor capture depth of field for portrait shots. At the front is a 20MP camera baked with facial recognition 3.0 for face unlock. Apart from face unlock, the phone also has a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security.
It supports dual SIM with Dual 4G VoLTE standby, has a 3.5mm headphones jack, and is powered by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
Meizu Note 9 Specifications
- 6.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform, Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, Samsung GM 1 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, dual LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Flyme 7.2
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3900mAh (typical/minimum), mCharge fast charging (18W)
- Dimensions: 153.1×74.4×8.65mm
- Weight: 169.7 grams
- Colour(s): Sparkling, Black, White
- Note 9 4GB/64GB – CNY 1398 (US$208)
- Note 9 4GB/128GB – CNY 1598 (US$237)
- Note 9 6GB/64GB – CNY 1598 (US$237)
Pre-order begins today, while sales will commence on March 11th.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE