HMD Global at its MWC press conference in Barcelona made it known that all its new and future smartphones will be running Google’s Android One. The announcement is unexpected, but seeing that all the Nokia phones (except Nokia 8110) launched today runs Android One based Android 8.0 Oreo proved that the firm is determined in moving in that direction. The newly announced Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco are based on Android One and this directly qualifies them for major Android updates for two consecutive years.
The Nokia 7 Plus has the modern 18:9 display with minimal bezel that’s trending in town, sleek in look with glass covering the front and metal covering the back. The display is larger and sharper too when compared with Nokia 7. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset and it has 12MP+13MP dual camera vertically-aligned at the back. Below these is a fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication. The Nokia 7 Plus 3800mAh battery can deliver up to two days of battery life, according to HMD Global.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Nokia 8 Sirocco has nearly identical specs with the original Nokia 8 but the outside have been polished and redesigned. The bezels are now thinner and both the front and back are covered with glass. The fingerprint sensor has been shifted to the back as the front bezel is quite thin to accommodate a physical home key, and the glass back panel allows wireless charging features to be added.
The Nokia 8 Sirocco features a slightly larger display, enhanced dual rear camera, and a larger battery.
Nokia 7 Plus Complete Specs
- 6-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) pixel resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, ZEISS optics, f/1.75 aperture, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.6 aperture, ZEISS optics
- 16-megapixel front camera, ZEISS optics
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, upgradeable to Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Three microphones, OZO Audio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3800mAh non-removable, fast charging
- Colour(s): Black, Copper, Copper+White
Nokia 8 Sirocco Complete Specs
- 5.5-inch P-OLED display with Quad-HD (2560×1440) pixel resolution, sculpted 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB DDR4X RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12MP rear camera, ZEISS optics, f/1.7 aperture, 2L7 wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 13MP rear camera with telephoto lens, f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor, Barometer sensor
- Splash proof (IP57)
- Three microphones, OZO 360º Spacial sound, 3.5mm audio jack
- Single / Dual SIM (region dependent)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1)
- Battery: 3260mAh, fast charging, wireless charging (Qi)
The Nokia 8 Sirocco will be available in Black color option only. It will start selling in April for €749 (US$920) and the Nokia 7 Plus for €399 (US$490).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE