OPPO also introduced Reno 2Z and Reno 2F alongside with its new Reno 2 smartphone. These are made to be cheaper, in this regard they have something much lesser under their sleeves. The phones shared nearly the same specs as well as they only differs in processors that powered them, and in their main cameras. However, OPPO have retired the shark fin motorized front camera and instead opted for pop up elevating front cameras on the two models, both housing 16MP f/2.0 sensors.
The Reno 2Z and Reno 2F comes with 6.53-inch Full HD+ display and they still retain the Gorilla Glass 6, however, these are powered by MediaTek Helio P series chipsets. The phones have 8GB of RAM – the 2Z hosting 256GB storage and the 2F 128GB storage. OPPO does not provide MicroSD slot for any of the phone to expand the storage. Sitting at the back are quad cameras in 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP configurations. The Reno 2Z 48MP main camera use Sony IMX586 sensor, while the Reno 2F use Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phones run Color OS 6.1 based Android 9.0 Pie and have in-display fingerprint sensors and dedicated dual SIM slots. These also have 3.5mm headphones jack, Dolby Atmos, and 4000mAh batteries with VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge supports.
OPPO Reno 2Z / Reno 2F Specifications
- 6.53-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Reno 2Z -> 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P90 64-bit processor, IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- Reno 2F -> 2.1GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 64-bit processor, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB (2F) / 256GB (2Z) built-in storage
- 48-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, CAF; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens (119°) with an f/2.2 aperture, 2MP Portrait lens, 2MP Mono lens
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh, VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge
- Colour(s): Luminous Black, Sky White
Sales for the Reno 2Z begins on September 6th at online and offline stores in India, but it is available for order on FlipKart and Amazon online at Rs 29,990 (US$420). The Reno 2F will be available sometime in November but its pricing was not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE