Xiaomi today unclad the “Pro” model of its Redmi Note 7 smartphone in India, powered by a more efficient Snapdragon 675 processor. The processor is not the only new thing that the phone brings along, it also uses Sony’s 48MP sensor for the main camera. To remind you, the 48MP camera used on the Redmi Note 7 was Samsung-made.
The screen is still 6.3-inch Full HD+ with a Waterdrop notch, so are the front 13MP camera and the secondary 5MP rear camera. The fingerprint sensor remains positioned at the back, while the 3.5mm audio jack and the USB Type-C port are located at the top and bottom, respectively.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro has a Gorilla Glass 5 protected glass back with aura gradient. It runs Android 9.0 Pie, and is backed by a 4000mAh battery. Check out its complete specs below:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform, Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- P2i nano coating
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4,000mAh / 3,900mAh (typical/minimum), Quick Charge 4
- Dimensions: 159.21×75.21×8.1mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Colour(s): Space Black, Neptune Blue, Nebula Red
The 4GB/64GB version is priced at Rs 13,999 ($196 USD), while the 6GB/128GB version costs Rs 16,999 ($238 USD). It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart and Mi online and offline stores across the region, starting from March 13th.