Zoom review: How to Make Money With Zoom App in 2020
Making money with zoom is as simple as ABC if you know your onions. Yes it is! Undoubtedly, the impact of coronavirus has productively awaken the intrinsic talent embedded in every youths or living entity.
Additionally, this era of sinusoidal covid19 pandemic, has seen the zoom app gone so viral that it is now the core to visual marketing, and it has also became a good source of income for top consultants during the lockdown period.
There are chances that you’ve heard one or two things about Zoom app; provided that you’re familiar with software apps designed for videoconferencing. Whether you wish to conduct virtual cloud meetings for business purposes or to simply partake in online classes, you can rest assured that Zoom is one of the apps you require.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
So, what are the important things you should know about Zoom?
Obviously, you need not ponder on the question above as this post is certain to enlighten you about Zoom app with special emphasis on the packages the videoconferencing platform offers plus what you should expect while using the platform freely or at a specific cost.
Pros and Cons of Zoom App
No matter how useful a tool can become there are always advantages and disadvantages of using it. So before we go into how to make money with a Zoom app let first of all look at the pros and cons of Zoom app.
Pros of zoom
- Professionals can make money online with zoom app by hosting a paid webinar.
- Zoom makes video calling easy, no buffering, automatic adjustment and very rarely does anyone have to say “can you hear me now”
- Screen sharing a feature zoom app offers that’s easy to use, get to choose what window or monitor to share.
- With the zoom app, you can schedule an event, export it to the calendar for reminders then invite guests.
- Zoom is useful for a conference call, It is easy to bring more than 1 parties without any loss in quality.
Cons of Zoom
- A downside to zoom is that the mobile version is not as effective as the website platform.
- A lot of users do complain about the dissatisfaction of the limit of 40 minutes of a meeting on the free plan.
- There are no whiteboard
How Does Zoom Works
You may be wondering how does zoom work. In short with the Zoom mobile app on Android and iOS, you can start or join a meeting. By default, the Zoom mobile app displays the active speaker view. If one or more participants join the meeting, you will see a video thumbnail in the bottom-right corner. You can view up to four participants’ video at the same time.
How to Make Money With Zoom App
There’s no online platform that cannot be harnessed towards making money from it. It is easier and more professional to make money from a zoom app than any other video application. Without wasting much ado let’s look at the top ways of which you can use to make money with the Zoom app.
5 Best Ways to Make Money With Zoom App
Here are the best ways you can strategize on as a businessman/woman or professional to earn money with Zoom app.
- Host webinars
- Paid workshop
- Web-based seminar
- Personal consulting
The easiest way to make money with zoom app is to set up a paid webinar where you sell either your products or services.
For example: If you are good at driving massive traffic to a website you can host a webinar on zoom sharing your story how you 2x your search traffic in 1 month. Then you offer some useful advice and then end with an offer to unlock the full potential of what they would like to be able to do. Pretty simple once you get the steps right and It works well.
Another easy way to make money with zoom app is to schedule an online workshop i.e. a course made available on a digital platform to provide step by step guide on how to carry out a specific task or thereabout through videos, text, images, and infographics.
You can earn money with zoom app through Web-based seminars by planning a seminar on the recent development or changes on the policy/information sharing concerning future strategies and people are ready to pay you for providing such information if try gets the same in real-time mode.
In this aspect, you have to be a consultant beforehand so what you do here is whenever you get a consulting job. You can use zoom’s paid webinar to schedule your meeting with your prospect or client via zoom and integrates your PayPal account and send the registration link to your audience and they will need to pay in other to get access to the webinar.
Zoom Free –As its name implies, this Zoom app package is free to use but it comes with several cons. First of all, you’re not allowed to record your group meetings. Secondly, your group meetings with several participants cannot exceed the time length of 40 minutes. Despite its observable downsides, this Zoom package has the benefit of unrestricted number of meetings. Simply, you can hold as plenty of meetings as you wish.
Zoom Business –You have to incur the monthly fee of $19.99 to enjoy this package. While Zoom Business avails you the privilege of company branding and branding with vanity URLs, it also exposes you to exclusive customer support. Unlike Zoom Free, Zoom Business further presents you with the transcripts of recorded meetings.
Zoom Pro –This package comes at a monthly fee of $14.99. Although group meetings on this package cannot exceed the time length of 24 hours, the package interestingly offers benefits such as the possibility of recording meetings and the creation of personal meeting IDs for monotonous Zoom Meetings.
Zoom Rooms –This package can first be enjoyed at no cost for a period of 30 days. But once the free trial elapses, you’ll be charged $49 before you can continue using the package.
Zoom Enterprise –This package is obviously for large-sized enterprises as your business’ staff base must hold at least 1000 employees before you can subscribe to it. While the package comes at a monthly fee of $19.99, some of its benefits are discounted rates on Zoom Rooms and Webinars and limitless storage for cloud-based recording.
Zoom is aware of the security threats its users are likely to encounter in the course of group meetings. Therefore, the videoconferencing service permits users to duly secure their ongoing meetings using its variety of accessible security tools. Interestingly, these tools empower Zoom app users with capabilities such as deactivating private chats, locking ongoing meetings (to prevent intrusion by third parties) and muting meeting participants.
Using Zoom’s Security Tools
Each time there’s an ongoing call, a security button is indicated in your Zoom window. Simply tap this security button to gain access to the various security tools Zoom has got to offer.
Using Zoom app on a Free-of-Charge Basis
It’s worthy of note that you can opt to use Zoom freely or subscribed to the app’s paid-for plans. Meanwhile, there are notable differences between these two modes of use.
One of the downsides to using Zoom on a free-of-charge basis is that you can’t use Zoom on multiple devices simultaneously. Once Zoom observes that you’re logged into two devices at a time, the platform will log you out of the first device.
Nevertheless, using Zoom freely comes wiath the basic benefits of sharing a screen with others, scheduling meetings, joining meetings, customizing your meetings (such as deactivating video or audio before joining the meetings) and linking your Google account for the creation of a free Zoom account.
Using Zoom on a Payment Basis
Paid users of Zoom stand the chance of enjoying varying premium benefits depending on the Zoom plans (such as Zoom Business, Zoom Pro, Zoom Enterprise, etc.) that they are subscribed to. Some of these benefits are cloud-based recording of meetings and extended maximum duration for meetings.
How to Activate Zoom on Android, Windows and IOS
To activate Zoom and start using the app for conducting cloud-based meetings, you first have to download and successfully install it. Once the download and the installation are complete, you can proceed to creating your Zoom account. For this purpose, you can use any of SSO, Facebook and Google Account. After creating your Zoom account using the preferred method, you may follow the instructions below to complete Zoom activation:
- On the login page of Zoom, supply your login details (probably your e-mail address and password) and tap the “Sign in” button
- Having successfully signed in, you’ll find several Zoom options namely New Meeting, Join, Schedule, Share screen (Join is an option which lets you supply your meeting ID and password in order to participate in a meeting hosted by your friend, business partner, fellow, etc. Schedule is an option specialized for fixing meetings.
- New Meeting lets you organize a new meeting and use essential login credentials (including email address, meeting name and Zoom ID) in inviting people. Share screen is an option best suited for sharing items (including presentations) with business partners. By Share screen, you’re able to conveniently connect others to the screen you’re using.
Steps to Schedule a Meeting on Zoom
- Select the Schedule option you see after logging into your Zoom app
- Doing the above will prompt a Schedule meeting page
- Input the meeting details in the appropriate fields as indicated on the page –these details include meeting duration, password, ID, time, date, topic, other options as well as advanced options for the conduct of the meeting
- After filling the details in the required fields, tap the Schedule button on the bottom right-hand side of the page
Steps to Host a New Meeting on Zoom
- Navigate to the “New Meeting” option on your Zoom app
- After selecting this option, you’ll see a new window and will require permissions for camera and microphone
- There is an “invite” button situated down the meeting screen
- Select the button and on the next screen, provide the login details (Zoom IDs and email addresses) of the people you’re inviting for the meeting. Alternatively, you can navigate to the “Copy URL” option at the bottom left-hand side of the screen to copy the URL for joining the meeting and simply share it to the preferred invitees through email
- To end the meeting, simply navigate to the “End Meeting” button. You’ll find this down the right-hand side of the meeting page
Steps to Join a Meeting on Zoom
The host of a Zoom meeting will normally specify the meeting login details including password and Meeting ID. So, it’s important for somebody willing to join the Zoom meeting to have such details handy.
- Log into the Zoom app and select the “Join” option from the host of options –you’ll find this option just beside the New Meeting option
- On the emerging Join Meeting window, supply the meeting login details
- Tap the “Join” button to join the meeting
We hope this post has provided you with substantial information about how to make money with Zoom app in 202 and beyond and with specific attention on the benefits you can derive from the various packages the videoconferencing app offers. We also expansiated more on the pros and cons of using zoom app and If you’re hell bent on using Zoom on a payment basis, it’s advisable that you weigh the pros of the various paid-for packages and thoroughly decide which package fits into your needs.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Zoom Cloud Meetings –How to Get Zoom Activated On Your Android, Windows and ios Devices
- How to Download and Install Zoom App On Mobile and Pc Devices
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE