Closely following the Deluxe edition announced earlier is the standard version, Zenfone 3. Also caved in a full metal unibody, it features a slightly smaller 5.5-inch FHD display which makes use of IPS panel rather than Super AMOLED in Deluxe edition, and is powered by a less power Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM. The 3GB RAM version packs a 32GB built-in storage and the 4GB version 64GB storage, both expandable via MicroSD card.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, sports a fingerprint sensor at the rear, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery. The Zenfone 3 rear camera however has been downgraded from 23MP to 16MP, but it still maintains same 8MP front camera with the Deluxe Edition.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Asus Zenfone 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable is MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis Optical Image Stabilization, Sony IMX 318 sensor, Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; Asus PixelMaster
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Asus Zenfone 3 comes with a starting price of $249 USD. It will be available in Moonlight White, Shimmer Gold, Aqua Blue, and Sapphire Black colours when it go on sale.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).