Asus has taken the wraps off its new Zenfone smartphone at the ongoing Computex event in Taiwan, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, a premium version of Zenfone 3 that’s expected to be announce anytime from now. Wrapped in a full metal unibody, the device features a 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display; packs Snapdragon 820 chipset with 6GB RAM; sports 23MP and 8MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and has a fingerprint sensor placed below the camera at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Specifications
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis Optical Image Stabilization, Sony IMX 318 sensor, Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; Asus PixelMaster
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Hybrid dual-SIM
- Hi-Res audio, NXP Smart amplifier
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is priced at $499.99 USD for 64GB storage version while pricing for other versions (128GB and 256GB) are not revealed. It comes in Sand Gold, Glacier Silver and Titanium Grey colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE