Asus has introduced a new variant of its Zenfone Go smartphone in Russia with a model name ZB450KL. The new device like others in the “Go” family sports entry-level specifications, however, this supports 4G LTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It comes with a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels, and packs a quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box; sports 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2070mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Go ZB450KL Specifications
- 4.5-inch IPS display with FWVGA (854×480) resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, ZenUI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2070mAh
- Dimensions: 136.5×66.7×11.2mm
- Weight: 135 grams
The Zenfone Go ZB450KL is priced at RUB 7990 ($120 USD) in Russia and is available for purchase. Availability for global markets is unknown.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE