As expected today, Asus has officially launched its latest mid-end smartphone, ZenFone 3S Max (ZC521TL) in India. The phone packs a huge 5000mAh battery that can deliver days of use, and it has reverse-charging feature for charging other portable gadgets.
Wrapped in a full metal body, the ZenFone 3S Max features a 5.2-inch HD display; is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 processor with 3GB of RAM; sports 13MP and 8MP cameras, and offers hybrid dual SIM with support of 4G VoLTE. It also house a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Notably, it runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
Asus ZenFone 3S Max Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720 pixel) resolution
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens view
- OS: Android 7.0 Marshmallow, ZenUI 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Colour(s): Gold, Black
The phone carries a price tag of Rs 14,999 (US$220). It will be available at selected stores across India starting today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE