Asus has silently made a new addition to its Zenfone line-up in India dubbed Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (T500). The device is here to take on Zenfone Go 5.0 (ZC500TG) launched by the company in September last year. While the later only offers 3G, the new Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE as its name suggest brings 4G LTE onboard.
The MediaTek MT6580 has been replaced with Snapdragon 410, though it still maintains the 2GB of RAM. The internal storage has experience an upgrade too as its now posing twice the amount of storage packed in its predecessor, 16GB instead of 8GB. Disappointedly, Asus has decided not to part with Android 4.4 Kitkat, however, Android Lollipop or Marshmallow update may be made available in near future though no word is said regarding that. And last but not the least, the battery capacity has been bump up from 2,070mAh to 2,500mAh.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE Specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, Zen UI
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Dimensions: 146.0 x 73.0 x 5.4 ~ 9.9 mm
- Weight: 153 grams
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE is priced at Rs 7,999 ($119 USD) and is available on popular e-commerce stores across the region. It is painted in Pearl White and Charcoal Black colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE