—nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login 2021/2022 Nigerian Airforce
Practically, there is pride serving one’s country especially in the Military where the respect is usually encouraging and welcoming.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment online registration starts 1st March 2021 and end 31 March 2021.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is one of Nigeria’s military agencies and particularly, it is the arm of the Nigerian military concerned with the use of aircraft in carrying out security operations.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Every year, it recruits a massive population of young Nigerians (who could be graduates or non-graduates) into various job positions.
If you’re passionate about a career in the Nigerian Air Force, you may have no choice but to pursue a service term in the military agency. In that case, rest assured that this article will provide you with essential information about getting recruited into the military agency.
General Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
The general requirements for Nigerian Air Force recruitment are those conditions all applicants must fulfill before they can qualify for vacant positions in the Nigerian Air Force. These conditions are outlined as follows:
- All trader applicants are mandated to be in the age bracket of 18-25 years while non-trader applicants must be in the age bracket of 18-22 years.
- Trader applicants are mandated to present the minimum of lower credit in NCE/ND (or an equivalent trade certificate) obtained from an accredited government institution. This should also include an SSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO certificate with at least 2 passes and a credit in English Language all obtained in not more than two sittings
- Applicants coming as drivers or imams/chaplains are mandated to be in the age bracket of 18-28 years
- Applicants coming as sportspersons are required to tender medals, certificates or other relevant credentials that serve as proofs of professional experience
- Applicants willing to work as drivers must hold a trade test certificate as well as SSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO certification with at least 2 passes and a credit in English Language
- Academic qualification in the form of WASSCE or any of its equivalents (such as NECO, GCE and NABTEB) with at least 5 credits (compulsorily including credits in English Language and Mathematics) obtained in not more than 2 sittings. This, notably, is the minimum academic qualification required for Nigerian Air Force’s recruitment
- Nigerian citizenship acquired through birth
- Being healthy physically and medically
- Height measurement for male applicants must not be less than 1.66m while that of female applicants must not be less than 1.63m
- Freedom from any record of criminal conviction
Required Forms for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Below is a comprehensive list of the forms an applicant is expected to print out following their online application:
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgement Form
- Local Government Form attesting the applicant’s indigenous status
- Attestation Form expected to be signed by the Chairman of the applicant’s LGA or by a Military Officer
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Click the link here to see the guidelines for applying to the Nigerian Air Force
Other Important Things to Note
- The Nigerian Air Force organizes a recruitment interview exercise for its applicants. The interview exercise for 2020 will run from 24th of September to 12th of November
- Applicants who need more clarification or enquiries can send an email message to email@example.com or reach the provided support lines via 09055840142, 08043440802 AND 09064432351
- Essential items to be submitted (by an applicant) alongside the Attestation Form is a photocopy of the applicant’s signee’s national ID card (alternatively international passport or driver’s licence) and the signee’s passport photograph. Additionally, the applicant’s passport photograph is expected to be authenticated by the signee
- Applicants are advised to beware of any persons parading themselves as recruitment agents, asking them to pay certain application fees. Notably, the online registration and every phase of the Nigerian Air Force recruitment procedure does not mandate any fee payment
Regular Combatant (RC)
This is a 5 year programme which involves military training at the Nigerian Defence Academy. This is just like a University with military training included in its curricular activities. The training involves 4 years of both academic and military training, and one year of intensive military training.
This entry is similar to admissions into college/universities. That is why I said it is like a University with Military trainings. Applicants will be required to take some examinations before admission.
At the end of the programme, successful combatants will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Flying officer in the Nigerian Air Force. This programme is for both makes and females.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 21 years.
- He or she must have an Ordinary Level certificate.
How to apply
- Visit the NDA recruitment portal here. https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#home/index
- Submit your interest by filling the application form on the portal.
Direct Short Service Commission
This is a type of commission in the Nigerian Airforce, open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The course allows degree holders who are Professionals in specified fields apply into the Nigerian Air Force.
The Training period for the Direct Short Service Commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training. At the end of the programme, successful trainees are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
- Applicant must be a degree holder from a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, and at most 30 years. If you do not fall under this category, do not even bother to apply.
- The applicant must have gone and completed his or her one year compulsory National service.
How to apply
- Visit the DSSC Recruitment Portal here. https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/#!
- Fill in the necessary details and information. Kindly check if they are correct before submitting.
Kindly note that the recruitment forms for Regular Combatant (RC), Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC), and Basic Military Training Course (BMTC), are not out yet. We will communicate with you when they are out to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the DSSC and BMTC Recruitment form?
These Programmes do not require you to pay anything when getting the recruitment forms. They are both free. So, do not give your money to anyone to help you buy the form and fill.
In fact, the application is strictly online. So you can visit be website and apply instantly. This way, you won’t spend money at the Cyber Cafe or on transport.
When will the NAF Recruitment Forms come out?
The NAF Recruitment form for the Airmen/Airwomen is closed at the moment. In fact, they just released the list of the new recruits. Do not worry, when the list comes out again next year, we will inform you.
But that is only if you subscribe to our newsletter below. It’s absolutely free
While this article must have provided you with ample knowledge of NAF’s recruitment process, you’re strongly advised to follow all the stated guidelines in order to have a successful application.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE