Along with the newly announced Xperia XZ1, Sony also launched a tuned down specie of the smartphone dubbed Xperia XZ1 Compact. This has an entry-level 4.6-inch HD display but packs the flagship Snapdragon 835 chipset nonetheless, with 4GB of RAM coupled with the processor.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box like its big brother and it is IP65/68 waterproof and dustproof as well. The front camera has been lowered from 13MP to 8MP while other specs remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Specifications
- 4.6-inch Triluminous display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5; X-Reality Engine
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 19-megapixel rear camera with 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Predictive Hybrid Autofocus, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-mo video
- 8-megapixel wide-angle lens front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ Exmor RS sensor, 120-degree field of view (FOV), full-HD (1080p) video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Digital Noise Cancelling, DSEE HX, LDAC
- Water and dust resistance (IP65/IP68)
- Dual-SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh, Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging
- Color(s): White Silver, Horizon Blue, Twilight Pink, Black
It will be available from September 2017. No details on its pricing.
Follow the latest happenings at the IFA 2017 event on this page.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE