ARCHOS, the French technology company ahead of MWC that is scheduled to begin next week has introduced two mid-range smartphones, Diamond (2019) and Oxygen 68XL. The notable features of the device is that the first sports a pop up selfie camera, while the later has a notch at the top-right corner of the screen.
The ARCHOS Diamond pop up camera sports an 8MP f/2.0 Samsung S5K4H7 sensor for taking selfie. Furthermore, the phone comes with an in-display fingerprint reader for smart security. Unlike other phones that usually housed the notch at the top-center above the screen, the Oxygen 68XL chose an unusual place for its notch to rest. The notch accommodates a 5MP front camera.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The new Diamond smartphone by ARCHOS uses an AMOLED screen that is 6.39-inch is size, featuring a Full HD+ resolution. The Oxygen 68XL settled for a 6.85-inch LCD screen with an HD+ resolution. Moreover, it also housed its fingerprint sensor at the back.
The phones are powered by MediaTek chipsets, and they both runs Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. These also supports Dual 4G VoLTE on their dual SIM slots. The ARCHOS Diamond is powered by a 3400mAh battery, while the power is delivered by a 5000mAh battery on the Oxygen 68XL.
ARCHOS Diamond Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor, Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 1TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K4H7 sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 158.7×74.1x 8.6mm
- Weight: 166 grams
ARCHOS Oxygen 68XL Specifications
- 6.85-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1352×640) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 0.3-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 173.5x 81.55 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 214 grams
The ARCHOS Diamond and Oxygen 68XL are priced at €299 ($339) and €149 ($168), respectively. The phones will start selling in Europe sometime in May.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE