Jamb e-facility portal: Everything you need to know & how to login
Are you having issues trying to login to Jamb e facility portal or you want to know how the portal works, if yes then you’re at the right place.
This article aims at providing solutions on how to login to Jamb e facility portal and other related issues.
Make sure you read this article to the end so you get what you are looking for.
JAMB e-facility Portal 2021
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the new portal for prospective students who applied for Jamb recently.
The JAMB OFFICIAL PORTAL is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
This portal gives you unrestricted access to services like:
Jamb Caps…and lots more!
All you have to do is create an account on the portal and login to access these services rendered by JAMB.
If you cannot create an account and login on the portal, we’ll help you on that. See details below.
How to Create an account on JAMB e-facility Portal
Creating an account is quite simple to do. Follow these step by step guide on how to create an account below.
- Visit the Jamb portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Search for ‘Create e-Facility account/Login in’ at the top
- Click on the ‘Create New Account’
- Enter your Email
- Select Security Question
- Enter your Security Answer
- Verify your Email Account
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you can’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder.
- Click on the link sent by JAMB and continue registration.
- Fill all necessary details on the required column.
- Finally, click on Create Account.
How to Login to JAMB e-facility Portal
Follow these simple step by step guide on how to login to Jamb portal below.
- Visit Jamb e-facility portal—https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the provided space.
- Click on “LOGIN” and you will be redirected to your Jamb Profile.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB e-facility Portal
Now that you have successfully created an account, you would possibly want to know how to check your admission status on the Efacility portal. Follow these simple steps below.
- To check your admission status, visit Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
- Login and follow all necessary instructions on the portal to check your status.
- You could choose to download or print them out.
How to Check Jamb Score on JAMB e-facility Portal
Checking Jamb UTME result is not a big deal, so far you’ve created an account. Candidates can check their results on the Efacility portal for free.
To check your UTME result, follow these step by step guide below.
- Visit to Jamb Result Checking Portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility or JAMB Result Checker
- Login with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Locate ‘Check UTME Examination Result’ and click on it.
- Enter your JAMB registration number/email address in the required column.
- Also, click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
If you have any questions concerning jamb efacility portal, kindly let us know via the comment section below.